Francis Ngannou took to social media to express his anger and disappointment after finding out Junior dos Santos had been forced out of their scheduled Heavyweight showdown at UFC 215 on Sept. 9, 2017, after “Cigano” was notified of a potential United States Anti Doping (USADA) violation.

That said, Ngannou and “JDS” have since spoken and cleared the air — dos Santos is still adamant he never knowingly took anything to gain the upper hand. Meanwhile, Junior’s team claims that his positive result came from a tainted supplement.

Is normal.

And while most would likely be quick to cry foul, Ngannou is reserving his judgement on his fellow big man, saying that it could very well be that Junior was a victim of a bad batch of supplements.

“I think anything is possible,” Ngannou told MMAjunkie. “I could not judge him because I know that problem exists .… Some manufacturers use illegal products to make it be more – to make it work more. But, for us fighters, it’s no good, so I never take it.”

Still, Ngannou couldn’t hold back his frustration after being left high-and-dry with no dance partner for Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

“Every day of my life right now was about the fight, focus about the fight,” Ngannou told MMAjunkie. “I feel like I’m lost. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to say. That was not good news.”

“The Predator” previously called out Alistair Overeem to step up on short notice and accept the bout, but “The Reem” never showed any interest. As far as the possibility of staying on the card, Ngannou says things aren’t looking too good at the moment.

“For the Top 10, Overeem is the only one who is free, who is open right now,” Ngannou said. “The last time I spoke to (UFC matchmaker) Mick (Maynard) he told me they were still looking for something. I don’t think they will have something because I checked the Heavyweight division, and I see that all of the top-10 fighters have a fight coming up,” he concluded.

Any of you have a suitable recommendation?