According Bloody Elbow, this is what the UFC offered Fedor,
– The UFC offered Fedor a 6 fight, 30 million dollar contract. That’s 5 mil a fight
– The UFC offered Fedor an immediate title shot
– Lesnar/Fedor would be the biggest PPV in MMA history (we assume), and the UFC offered M-1 Global a cut of the PPV on top of Fedor’s purse.
– Fedor was free to wear as many M-1 logoed items as he wished.
– The UFC also relented on allowing Fedor to compete in combat sambo.
Apparently, for good or bad, M-1 refuses to sign a deal unless the UFC agrees to co-promote.
The only thing we can say on the subject is that two different sources have told us negotiations between UFC and Fedor have fallen through again.
If true, this another pathetic and sad day in the Fedor/UFC/M-1 saga.