twitter google

Michael Bisping With Strong Words For Those Involved In UFC Lawsuit

ufc lawsuit

Michael Bisping was asked his thoughts on the recent lawsuit filed by Cung Le, Jon Fitch and Nate Quarry against the UFC.

Bisping, who earned a win over Le earlier this year, didn’t hold back his thoughts while co-hosting “UFC Tonight” on Wednesday.

“Let me break it down,” he said. “You got three disgruntled ex-fighters and their careers didn’t pan out the way they wanted it to be. So, guess what? They’re suing the UFC.”

The three, who all fought for the UFC at one point in their careers, brought the class-action suit to the courts in California on Tuesday.

Kenny Florian, the regular co-host of the program, was a little more lenient in his reaction to the matter.

“At the end of the day, nothing is promised to us,” he said. “It’s a difficult business. You have to go out and win fights. We’re all in this together.”