Damon Jackson capped off Legacy FC 61 Friday night with a decision win over Levi Mowles.
However, it was Mackenzie Dern who stole the show, as she locked up a first round submission on Montana Stewart.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion Mackenzie Dern (2-0) stepped up against her toughest competition yet in her second career fight against Montana Stewart (5-2) to land a rear-naked choke in the first round after smoothly transitioning between multiple submission attempts.
– After a fireworks-filled 3-round war, Damon Jackson (10-1-1, 1 NC) emerged victorious with a unanimous decision over Levi Mowles (4-2, 1 NC).
– Abdul Razak Alhassan (6-0) scored his sixth sub-minute victory knocking out Jos Eichelberger (19-10), who fought last Friday at Legacy 60 and took the fight on 48-hours’ notice.
– It only took one punch for heavyweight Rashad Coulter (7-1) to knock out Jeremy Hardy (4-3) cold in the first round.
– The second round bell rang, but Bilal Williams (7-3) was out cold as Melvin Jordon (5-2) scored the technical submission victory on a rear-naked choke.
– Rob Butler (1-0) won his professional MMA debut with a 25-second TKO of Takayuki Iijimi (9-7).