Jake Ellenberger is questioning comments made on Twitter by Nate Diaz regarding a proposed fight between the two. Ellenberger was defeated by Robbie Lawler earlier this month, while Diaz remains on the sidelines, as he is unhappy with his current contract.
Last weekend during UFC 173, Diaz wrote, “Hey remember 2 months ago UFC offered me Jake Ellenberger fight but he turned it down and they asked me to keep it quiet.”
Well, Ellenberger noticed this and responded, writing, “Nobody from the Zuffa organization has ever offered me this fight. Who told you this? Be precise.”
Sounds like “The Juggernaut” is calling into question Diaz and his fight talks.
@NateDiaz209 Nobody from the Zuffa organization has ever offered me this fight. Who told you this? Be precise
— Jake Ellenberger (@EllenbergerMMA) May 30, 2014