twitter google

Following UFC 210 Loss, Anthony Johnson Retires From MMA

A second submission loss to Daniel Cormier was enough for Anthony Johnson, as the light heavyweight contender announced his retirement following UFC 210 Saturday night.

“Rumble” said during the post-fight interview with Joe Rogan that he had told friends and family that he would retire after the bout. Cormier scored a second round submission over Johnson, having also submitted him last year.

The 33-year-old Johnson leaves the sport with a record of 22-6.