Rashad Evans Reveals What Every Fighter Needs
By Joseph Lisnow | December 03, 2012
Source: Fuel TVRashad Evans (17-2-1) knows the secret to being a perfect fighter. He said it's all about loving the fight business.
"You gotta love to fight because loving the fight will take care of everything else," said Evans on Fuel TV. "You need to have perseverance. You need that drive. It all stems from you loving it. If you love it, then there is no stopping you."
Evans noted that one can't let the money, fame or girls get to them.
After losing to his former training partner Jon Jones (17-1) over the summer, Evans will be making his return against Antônio Rogério Nogueira (20-5). It's been a year since Nogueira last competed.
UFC 156 takes place in Nogueira's home country of Brazil on February 2.
"You gotta love that feeling getting in the cage and everything will be good," said Evans.
Follow FightLine.com on Twitter by clicking the "Follow" button below:
- Jake Ellenberger, Rory MacDonald Heat Up Twitte...
- Jon Fitch Vs. Josh Burkman Video From WSOF 3
- Randy Couture Bellator Announcement Leaked
- Paul Kelly Sentenced To 13 Years Behind Bars Fo...
- UFC 161 Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Seve...
- Stefan Struve Interested In Facing Antonio Roge...
- Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Randy Couture...