Georges St-Pierre 'Dehydrated' Prior To UFC 154 Weigh-Ins
By Dana Becker | November 16, 2012
"My mind is kind of messed up right now," said St-Pierre, during the weigh-in show on Fuel TV. "I'm very dehydrated. I'm going to go eat and drink and recuperate. I'll show up at my best tomorrow. That's all I need to do."
St-Pierre tipped the scales at 170, a pound bigger than Carlos Condit - his opponent Saturday night from Montreal. "Rush," however, admitted that he does feel nervous returning to the Octagon after such a long break.
"I'm always nervous. It's good to be nervous," St-Pierre said. "It is a bad thing if you are not nervous."
Follow FightLine.com on Twitter by clicking the "Follow" button below:
- Jake Ellenberger, Rory MacDonald Heat Up Twitte...
- Jon Fitch Vs. Josh Burkman Video From WSOF 3
- Randy Couture Bellator Announcement Leaked
- Paul Kelly Sentenced To 13 Years Behind Bars Fo...
- UFC 161 Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Seve...
- Stefan Struve Interested In Facing Antonio Roge...
- Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Randy Couture...