The Ultimate Fighter Moving To Wednesday Nights In 2013
By Dana Becker | November 14, 2012
Source: MMAFightingUFC president Dana White has confirmed a report that The Ultimate Fighter will return to Wednesday nights in 2013 with MMAFighting.com. Malki Kawa, the manager for UFC light heavyweight Jon Jones, mentioned the move during an interview with The Fight Network on Wednesday, and White confirmed the switch.
Jones and Chael Sonnen will be the coaches when the season airs on FX in January. Chuck Safler, an FX Executive Vice President, said the reality series would move off Fridays in the new year this past October during a conference call, but did not pin down a day of the week at that time.
TUF originally aired on Wednesday nights while on Spike TV. The program shifted to Friday when the UFC and Fox worked out a contract.
Follow FightLine.com on Twitter by clicking the "Follow" button below:
- Jake Ellenberger, Rory MacDonald Heat Up Twitte...
- Jon Fitch Vs. Josh Burkman Video From WSOF 3
- Randy Couture Bellator Announcement Leaked
- Paul Kelly Sentenced To 13 Years Behind Bars Fo...
- UFC 161 Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Seve...
- Stefan Struve Interested In Facing Antonio Roge...
- Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Randy Couture...