Dana White To Undergo Surgery For Meniere's Disease
By Dana Becker | October 11, 2012
Meniere's disease is a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree. It can cause vertigo, low pitched tinnitus and hearing loss.
"Saw the Dr today about my menieres and I'm (getting) the surgery when I get home from Brazil!!!!:)" White posted on Twitter.
White is currently on his way to UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar in Brazil. It's possible that the surgery keeps him from doing his normally day-to-day routine, but the UFC does not have another event scheduled until UFC on Fuel TV: Franklin vs. Le on November 10 in China.
Like FightLine.com on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below:
- UFC On FX 8: John Lineker Vs. Azamat Gashimov
- UFC On FX 8: Jussier Formiga Vs. Chris Cariaso
- UFC On FX 8: Lucas Martins Vs. Jeremy Larsen
- Nate Diaz Dealt Stiff Penalty For Derogatory Tweet
- Josh Burkman Stopping Jon Fitch
- Roy Nelson Approved To Fight Next Week If Calle...
- UFC On FX: Belfort Vs. Rockhold Live Coverage, ...
- Ken Shamrock Thinks Floyd Mayweather Fears Mann...
- Mark Hunt Issues Deadline For Resolving Visa Is...
- Bryan Caraway Explains His Reason For Lashing O...
- Nate Diaz Sounds Off On Bryan Caraway
- Nate Diaz Suspended By UFC, No Decision Yet On ...
- Georges St-Pierre Already Solves Johny Hendricks
- UFC, Dana White Not Sure Of Actions Yet Against...
- Wanderlei Silva Says Chael Sonnen "Is A Joke"
- Luke Rockhold Talks Upcoming Bout With Vitor Be...
- Akira Corassani Wants Conor McGregor At UFC On ...
- Jon Jones Talks Victory Over Chael Sonnen
- Dana White's UFC 159 Vlog Day 2
- Chael Sonnen Has Final Words For Jon Jones
- Benson Henderson Proposes Following Win