Stefan Struve Feeling As Confident As Ever
By Dana Becker | September 28, 2012
"Everything, it's all the experience I have," said Struve, of his ever-growing level of confidence. "I'm 24 now, I'm not a boy. I'm one of the bigger guys. I'm just so confident now."
Struve also officially checked in at 7-feet tall, making him the tallest fighter in UFC history. UFC president Dana White said earlier in the week that a win by either fighter would likely push them into the Top-5 in the division, something "Skyscraper" definitely wants.
"I believe we're both in Top-10, and with a win, like Dana White said, we'll be in Top-5," Struve said.
Struve (24-5) has won his last three bouts, including two submission and one knockout victory. He is 8-3 in the UFC.
Follow FightLine.com on Twitter by clicking the "Follow" button below:
- Jake Ellenberger, Rory MacDonald Heat Up Twitte...
- Jon Fitch Vs. Josh Burkman Video From WSOF 3
- Randy Couture Bellator Announcement Leaked
- Paul Kelly Sentenced To 13 Years Behind Bars Fo...
- UFC 161 Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Seve...
- Stefan Struve Interested In Facing Antonio Roge...
- Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Randy Couture...