UFC Targets Atlantic City For 'UFC On FX 4'
By Dana Becker | February 07, 2012
Source: ESPNUFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta confirmed to ESPN that the UFC will be heading to Atlantic City, likely on June 22, for UFC on FX 4. Six weeks prior to that, the UFC is set to host UFC on FOX 3 from East Rutherford, New Jersey.
"Atlantic City is penciled in for this summer," Fertitta said.
All total, the UFC has held six events in Atlantic City, but none since 2005 and UFC 53. No bouts have been confirmed for the expected card.
UFC on FOX 3 will feature a lightweight clash between Nate Diaz and Jim Miller, which could help decide the next No. 1 contender to the title, currently held by Frankie Edgar.
Like FightLine.com on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below:
- UFC On FX 8: Francisco Trinaldo Vs. Mike Rio
- UFC On FX: Gleison Tibau Vs. John Cholish
- John Cholish Announces Retirement Hours Ahead O...
- UFC On FX 8: Paulo Thiago Vs. Michel Prazeres
- UFC On FX 8: Yuri Alcantara Vs. Iliarde Santos
- Report: Renan Barao Injured, Out Of UFC 161 Cha...
- UFC On FX 8: Fabio Maldonado Vs. Roger Hollett
- Ken Shamrock Thinks Floyd Mayweather Fears Mann...
- Mark Hunt Issues Deadline For Resolving Visa Is...
- Bryan Caraway Explains His Reason For Lashing O...
- Nate Diaz Sounds Off On Bryan Caraway
- Nate Diaz Suspended By UFC, No Decision Yet On ...
- Georges St-Pierre Already Solves Johny Hendricks
- UFC, Dana White Not Sure Of Actions Yet Against...
- Wanderlei Silva Says Chael Sonnen "Is A Joke"
- Luke Rockhold Talks Upcoming Bout With Vitor Be...
- Akira Corassani Wants Conor McGregor At UFC On ...
- Jon Jones Talks Victory Over Chael Sonnen
- Dana White's UFC 159 Vlog Day 2
- Chael Sonnen Has Final Words For Jon Jones
- Benson Henderson Proposes Following Win