Brock Lesnar Declares He's Coming Back Soon
By Dana Becker | August 18, 2011
Lesnar, who has been out of action since October after losing his title to Cain Velasquez and being forced to have surgery after another bout with diverticulitis, said he is 100-percent healthy.
"Recently, I went under the knife and had surgery for my diverticulitis," said Lesnar, of the surgery which removed 12 inches of his intestine. "I feel like a new man. I feel great. I feel like I use to feel."
The 34-year-old former WWE superstar has been rumored to be involved in a match with Alistair Overeem should the UFC sign "The Reem" to a new deal. Also, rumors of a third fight with Frank Mir have surfaced.
"Right now, one day at a time for me," Lesnar said. "My future, I believe there is still a bright future in the UFC for me. My health is 100-percent. I feel great. My motivation is there, and I want to get on the map again. I want to become the UFC heavyweight champion again, and I believe I will do that."
When asked about seeing him back in the UFC Octagon, Lesnar said it would be "sooner than later."
You can check out the video below:
- Jake Ellenberger, Rory MacDonald Heat Up Twitte...
- Jon Fitch Vs. Josh Burkman Video From WSOF 3
- Randy Couture Bellator Announcement Leaked
- Paul Kelly Sentenced To 13 Years Behind Bars Fo...
- UFC 161 Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Seve...
- Stefan Struve Interested In Facing Antonio Roge...
- Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Randy Couture...