Former ADCC world champion Roger Gracie has been let go by the UFC.
Gracie, who lost to Tim Kennedy at UFC 162: Silva vs. Weidman last month, finished his four-fight contract with Zuffa. According to Combate, the promotion has declined resigning him.
After competing at light heavyweight, Gracie (6-2) moved to middleweight. He has scored wins over the likes of Anthony Smith and Keith Jardine during his career.
- Martin Kampmann On Fighting Georges St-Pierre,...
- Rich Franklin Seeks Third Meeting With Anderson...
- Tim Kennedy Introduces “Michael...
- Chael Sonnen Interested In Taking On Another...
- Anderson Silva Shares His Top 4 Best UFC Fighters...
- Tyrone Spong Offers Update, Says Surgery On Leg...
- Top 10 Frightening UFC Fighters