I don’t know about you, but I thought the ending to the Georges St. Pierre/Nick Diaz fight at UFC 158 was pretty conclusive. I mean, someone definitely did get their ass kicked. We all saw it. Unfortunately, it seems like the battle will continue into the realm of legal briefs and administrative decisions, as attorneys for the Stockton hero (or villain, if you consider all the soccer moms throwing shade in Diaz’s direction) are pursuing whatever action they can against GSP for whatever reason they can. Was the champ’s drug screening on the up and up? Was there an issue with his gloves? Was he excessively French? Who cares. I certainly don’t. Anyway, here’s your news:
• The Diaz camp. Fighting the good fight. Or something.
• Here’s a Dana White video blog despite it not being fight week. I guess even UFC presidents get bored sometimes.
• Your favorite all-female promotion – Invicta FC – has an installment coming up on April 5. Here’s a promo for it.
• UFC 1 competitor Ken “The World’s Most Dangerous Ham” Shamrock is supposedly going to fight Ian Freeman in England on July 27. My question: why?
• Just in case you were unaware, FightLine’s got a sister site called FindMMAGym, which is pretty much as the name describes. This week I took a tour of the C3 Athletics gym in Stamford, C.T. and posted a video of it. Check it out.