So much interesting stuff went down at UFC 158 on Saturday. So much. On the undercard, Strikeforce export Jordan Mein stopped UFC stalwart Dan Miller – something no fighter has ever done before. Then, before the main card began, Dana White announced that Ronda Rousey would be coaching on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter, opposite the winner of Miesha Tate/Cat Zingano. The catch: the TUF House will feature both male and female contestants. As for the pay-per-view broadcast, well, you should know by now that Johny Hendricks and Carlos Condit had an incredible fight, while champ Georges St. Pierre did what Georges St. Pierre does. Here are your headlines:
• “Boom!” go Jake Ellenberger’s fists against Nate Marquardt’s head.
• Here’s MMAFighting with video highlights of the post-fight presser. Note how banged up GSP appears.
• What’s this? Nick Diaz lost and is talking retirement again? “Feh,” says ESPN.
• Bellator champ Ben Askren was not impressed with GSP’s performance.
• What’s up with the UFC welterweight division now? Here’s veteran journo Josh Gross on that very topic.