The New York Senate passed S.2755 to help bring legalization which allows the Athletic Commission to add MMA to the list of permitted combat sports.
The bill passed easily with a 47-14 vote. The bill must still pass the Assembly, which is where it has died in the past.
UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta has been confident that 2013 will be the year MMA becomes legal in NY.
- Martin Kampmann On Fighting Georges St-Pierre,...
- Top 10 Frightening UFC Fighters
- Anderson Silva Shares His Top 4 Best UFC Fighters...
- Tim Kennedy Introduces “Michael...
- Chael Sonnen Interested In Taking On Another...
- Rich Franklin Seeks Third Meeting With Anderson...
- Nick Diaz Issues Challenge To Former World Boxing...