“Zuffa’s okay. They’re alright if you like working long days … in a hot field, asking, begging for water. But with Bellator, I’m in the A.C., sippin’ cold lemonade, gettin’ massages. It’s a big difference. You know, I think Zuffa has a lot of people, and they just look at fighters as numbers. It’s a business. They’re trying to make money. But I feel like Bellator, we’re a lot closer family, and the people are more personable.” – King Mo, read the full article at MMAMania.com.
Newly signed Bellator light heavyweight Muhammad “King Mo” Lawal spoke on Spike TV’s MMA Uncensored Live last night about the difference between working for Zuffa and Bellator.
Here is more from our MMA Link Club, where we catch up with some of the great content in the past week from our friends in the MMA community.
* Coach: Dan Henderson will put his hands on Jon Jones (Lowkick)
* Open mouth, insert foot: Keith Kizer’s attack on Dr. Margaret Goodman backfires (Fight Opinion)
* John Lineker received unexpected helping hand prior to his bout at UFC on FOX 3 (Five Ounces Of Pain)
* Joe Lauzon Announces ‘UFC on FOX 4? Fight with Terry Etim (5th Round)
* Not Everyone Was Completely Impressed By Jon Jones’ Performance Vs. Rashad Evans (MMA Convert)
* The Daily Show’s John Oliver Says MMA “The Gayest Thing I’ve Ever Seen” (The Fight Nerd)
* Petersen-Khan fight canceled due to failed drug test (MMA Payout)