MMAFighting has gotten their hands on the full payout list handed out by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for fighters who competed on Saturday night’s The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale fight card.
The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale went down at the Pearl at the Palms in Las Vegas, Nevada, and featured Jonathan Brookins winning the twelfth season of the show, as well as Demian Maia defeating Kendall Grove via unanimous decision. Maia took home $80,000 for the win, and was the highest paid fighter on the show.
The results and salaries from The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale are below:
– Jonathan Brookins: $16,000 (including $8,000 win bonus) defeated Michael Johnson: $8,000
– Stephan Bonnar: $62,000 (including $31,000 win bonus) defeated Igor Pokrajac: $10,000
– Demian Maia: $80,000 (includes $40,000 win bonus) defeated Kendall Grove: $28,000
– Rick Story: $26,000 (includes $13,000 win bonus) defeated Johny Hendricks: $22,000
– Leonard Garcia: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus) defeated Nam Phan: $8,000
– Cody McKenzie: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) defeated Aaron Wilkinson: $8,000
– Ian Loveland: $10,000 (includes $5,000 win bonus) defeated Tyler Toner: $3,000
– Kyle Watson: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) defeated Sako Chivitchian: $8,000
– Nick Pace: $6,000 (includes $3,000 win bonus) defeated Will Campuzano: $3,000
– Pablo Garza: $8,000 (includes $4,000 win bonus) defeated Fredson Paixao: $4,000
– David Branch: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) defeated Rich Attonito: $8,000
This payout list does not include locker room bonuses, sponsorship payouts or fight night bonuses such as Fight of the Night or Knockout of the Night.