In case you all forgot, UFC 101: Declaration will be taking place this weekend inside the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, PA.
The PPV event will feature the lightweight title bout between champ BJ Penn and top contender Kenny Florian. The PPV broadcast will begin airing live at 10PM ET/7PM PT.
As always, we will be providing live free coverage of the show, as well as the latest breaking news leading up to the event. We will have quick preliminary card results beginning at 7 PM EST, followed by detailed round-by-round coverage of the main card at 10 PM EST
Also, you can receive an email update sent directly to your inbox right after the event. Our email updates are sent out only when a major story (that would appear in the Top Stories section of the site) breaks or after a major event. Your email is kept confidential and is never given out to anyone. To sign up for our email updates, click here.
Here is the finalized card for this Saturday’s show:
– UFC Lightweight Championship: BJ Penn (c) vs. Kenny Florian
– Forrest Griffin vs. Anderson Silva
– Amir Sadollah vs. Johny Hendricks
– Ricardo Almeida vs. Kendall Grove
– Kurt Pellegrino vs. Josh Neer
Preliminary Card (May Not Be Televised):
– Shane Nelson vs. Aaron Riley
– Tamdan McCrory vs. John Howard
– Thales Leites vs. Alessio Sakara
– Matt Riddle vs. Dan Cramer
– George Sotiropoulos vs. George Roop
– Jesse Lennox vs. Danillo Villefort