According to 15rounds.com Dana White has given the Croatian Sensation Mirko “Cro Cop” until Monday February 4th to decide on whether or not he will stay with the UFC.
The UFC does not want to wait any longer for Mirko who is being hesitant with his decision. “We’re waiting to hear from him,” said White, “We told him we’d wait for him to make a decision, but he’s not making a decision.The deadline is pretty much up, and I need decision from him by Monday (February 4),”
It will be interesting to see how this situation unfolds. Mirko has taken time off since his last defeat at the hands of Cheick Kongo, apparently to correct a sinus problem that had been hampering his breathing.
Stay tuned for Mirko’s decision which should come in the next couple of days.
Click here to view the original article.