According to MMAWeekly.com Houston Alexander’s fight with James Irvin will now take place on the main card of the UFC Fight Night on April 2.
Alexander last fought at UFC 78: Validation where he lost via first round TKO against Thiago Silva. He will attempt to right the ship on a stacked UFN 13 card set to take place in Denver, Co.
Below is a look at the full rumored fight card as it stands:
– Kenny Florian vs. Joe Lauzon
– Stephan Bonnar vs. Matt Hamill
– Thiago Alves vs. Karo Parisyan
– Houston Alexander vs. James Irvin
– Marcus Aurelio vs. Spencer Fisher
– Josh Neer vs. Din Thomas
– Clay Guida vs. Samy Schiavo
– Anthony Johnson vs. Tommy Speer