Mark it down that Brock Lesnar sounds at least interested in a return to the UFC.
Lesnar, currently signed with the WWE, responded to comments made by Jon Jones on Tuesday regarding a potential future fight. Jones is preparing to face Daniel Cormier for the light heavyweight title Saturday night at UFC 214.
“Would I fight Jon Jones? Anytime, anywhere,” Lesnar said in an interview with the Associated Press. “Right now he should be worried about D.C. on Saturday night.”
Lesnar, a former UFC heavyweight champion, was suspended for a year after failing a drug test following his fight with Mark Hunt last year.
“He’s a massive dude,” Jones said in his Facebook chat. “It would be a massive draw, really big for the sport. It would be a great challenge. That’s a big old boy. I doubt Brock Lesnar would take that fight, though. I definitely wouldn’t try to wrestle with him the whole time. I’m not going to tell you what I would do.”